Tuition and Fees
The Athenaeum of Ohio/Mount St. Mary's Seminary of the West announces an unprecedented 50% Off Tuition Scholarship for all Lay Students for the 2016-2017 academic year.
This generous scholarship program is made possible by the One Faith, One Hope, One Love capital campaign. Because of the 50% tuition reduction this year, no additional financial aid is being offered.
Tuition and Fees for 2016-2017
|Cost Per Credit Hour|
|Cost Per Audit Hour for graduate courses||$225|
|Cost Per Audit Hour for Athenaeum alumni and Senior Citizens||$125|
|Certificate Option Courses (per 5 week unit)|
|Certificate Course Audit Rate (per 5 week unit)||$110|
|Registration and Records Fee (new students)||$30|
|Assessment Fee (LPMP)||$150|
|Mentor Fee per Semester (LPMP)||$140|
|Project Fee (LPMP)||$135|
|Late Registration Fee||$40|
- Tuition must be paid in full at the time of registration. Only registrations that are accompanied by full payment will be accepted.
- A $40.00 late registration fee will be charged for registrations received later than the registration deadline.
- Until full payment is made, no grades, or transcripts, will be issued.
- No person will be entitled to graduate until all balances are paid in full.
- There is a $25 charge for a returned check.