Accreditation and Membership
The Athenaeum of Ohio / Mount St. Mary’s Seminary & School of Theology is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, 30 North LaSalle Street, Suite 2400, IL 60602–2504, 800–621–7440.
It is also accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada, 10 Summit Park Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15275, USA, 412–788–6505, Fax 412–788–6510, www.ats.edu.
The following degree programs are accredited:
- Master of Divinity (MDiv)
- Master of Arts, Pastoral Ministry (MAPM)
- Master of Arts, Biblical Studies (MAB)
- Master of Arts, Catholic Studies (MACS)
- Master of Arts, Theology (MAT)
Additionally, the following non-accredited programs are offered:
- Certificate in Catholic Theology
- Certificate in Pastoral Ministry
- Graduate Certificate in Catholic Theology
- Graduate Certificate in Pastoral Ministry
- Pastoral Administration Program
The Athenaeum of Ohio is also authorized by the State of Ohio Board of Regents to grant these degrees.
The Athenaeum of Ohio is approved by the State Approving Agency for Veteran’s Training under U.S. Code Chapter 36, Title 38, and is a Department of Homeland Security SEVIS-approved school and authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.