The transcript is the official academic record for all students. Transcripts from Mount St. Mary’s Seminary of the West, School of Theology, Lay Pastoral Ministry Program, Special Studies, Permanent Deacon Formation Program, St. Gregory’s Seminary and Teacher’s College are issued by the Office of the Registrar.
All students, both current and former, can order official transcripts online. Please note the following information for details and restrictions:
- Transcript requests must be submitted online using the transcript request form.
- Transcripts may NOT be ordered over the phone, by email, or by a third party.
- All financial obligations must be met before any official transcripts are released.
- Each copy of the official transcript requires a $5 transcript request fee, which must be paid by credit or debit card at the time the order is placed.
- Official transcripts can be mailed or delivered electronically via secure and encrypted email. Transcripts will not be faxed.
- Ordinarily it takes two or three business days to process a transcript request, but may take longer when handling historical records (prior to digital record-keeping).
- Unofficial transcripts may be issued directly to the student and can be accessed via Populi. There is no charge for unofficial transcripts.
- If you need an unofficial transcript but do not have access to Populi, please contact the Registrar.