Become Involved in Our Mission
There are numerous ways your support impacts the work we do. Read about what your support means to our seminarians.
The Bishop Fenwick Society
The Bishop Fenwick Society honors the legacy of Cincinnati’s first bishop, Edward Fenwick (1822–1833). These important benefactors support the education of tomorrow’s priests, deacons and lay ministers, financially and spiritually through significant annual gifts to the Seminary’s funds.
Members who give a minimum of $1,000 per fiscal year are:
- Invited to an annual spring celebration with ordinands
- Invited to be honored guests with reserved seating at First Vespers for the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception, including a pre-performance reception
- Invited to various private Masses and receptions based on annual cumulative giving
- Listed as Bishop Fenwick Society members in the annual Honor Roll in The Athenaeum magazine
Membership in the Bishop Fenwick Society follows the Seminary’s fiscal year of July 1 to June 30.
To learn more about the various Giving Circles of the Bishop Fenwick Society and their respective benefits, click here or contact Justin Hanks, Director of the Annual Fund, at 513.233.6299 or email@example.com.
St. Gregory Legacy Society
“For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Luke 12:34
The St. Gregory Legacy Society was established to remember and honor those who have made Mount St. Mary’s Seminary & School of Theology a beneficiary of their estate plans, either through a bequest, life insurance policy, charitable annuity or trust or gift of real estate or other property. The St. Gregory Legacy Society currently has approximately 350 members dedicated to keeping our Catholic faith alive and vibrant.
The St. Gregory Legacy Society allows you to change the lives of people you may never meet, by serving as the instrument to provide the future means to educate people to serve our Church and spread our Catholic faith.
To learn more about ways to give click here.
Members of the St. Gregory Legacy Society are:
- Invited to an annual luncheon at which new members of the Legacy Society are recognized
Contact Dr. Lori Rassati, Vice President of Development & Relations