Working at MTSM
The Advancement Office is seeking an experienced Director of the Annual Fund. This new position reports to the Vice President of Development and Relations and oversees unrestricted giving to the organization. The Director of the Annual Fund will manage all annual giving activities including the design and implementation of a comprehensive solicitation strategy utilizing advanced technologies, targeted segmentation and data analysis to enhance revenue for unrestricted giving while also expanding the donor base.
Specifically, the Director of the Annual Fund will:
- Create, implement and evaluate a comprehensive, multi-year plan to increase both dollars and donors in support of the MTSM Annual Fund to meet annual revenue goals and strengthen giving
- Determine segmentation strategies to maximize response rates and revenue
- Ensure members of the Bishop Fenwick Society ($1,000 and above) are solicited personally by staff and volunteers, where appropriate
- Monitor and evaluate results
- Work in collaboration with the Vice President for Development & Relations and other members of the Advancement Office
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of measurable, relevant experience in annual giving or a similar field
- Proven success in face-to-face solicitation
- Proven management of giving programs
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Conversant in technology platforms which may be utilized in the execution of the position
- Commitment to the mission and message of the Catholic Church
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Mount St. Mary’s Seminary & School of Theology is the center for ecclesial formation sponsored by the Archdiocese of Cincinnati, forms men and women to faithfully follow Christ and serve His mission by fulfilling their vocations in the Church. MTSM is a growing, vibrant organization with more than 80 seminarians from seven different dioceses and religious orders and many more men and women working towards graduate degrees and certificates.
Please send a cover letter and resume to Dr. Lori Rassati at email@example.com. Applications will be considered until the position is filled.
Mount St. Mary’s Seminary & School of Theology (MTSM) forms men and women to follow Christ faithfully and serve His mission by fulfilling their vocations in the Church.
Mount St. Mary’s School of Theology is seeking a full-time Director of Recruitment and Admissions who will report to the Academic Dean in consultation with the Dean of the School of Theology.
- Direct all recruiting and admissions efforts conducted for MTSM’s School of Theology.
- Work with the Marketing and Communications Specialist to develop content, marketing materials, and outreach plans for all School of Theology certificate and degree programs.
- Utilize the customer relationship management (CRM) aspects of the admissions database, including maintaining relationships with all prospects, inquiries, and applicants.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with diocesan offices in the surrounding region, parishes, local nonprofits, and other key constituencies to drive recruitment.
- Develop, implement, and assess strategies to improve retention and graduation rates across all School of Theology programs.
- Track and report on retention by degree program.
- Track individual student persistence and advocate for their continuing progress.
Necessary Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, communications, admissions, enrollment, or allied fields.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in business, education, communications, or social sciences, etc.
- Excellent written, verbal, and electronic communication skills.
- Strong technical facility with computer software, including databases and Microsoft Office.
- Commitment to supporting the mission of MTSM.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be considered until the position is filled.
Employees of Mount St. Mary’s Seminary & School of Theology will have knowledge of the Catholic faith, a willingness to work for a Catholic, faith-based agency and adhere to the policies of Mount St. Mary’s Seminary & School of Theology. Employees will not publicly oppose the teachings of the Catholic faith nor publicly advocate for any position in conflict with Catholic teaching, or the specific positions of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati or the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. This requirement includes any public speech, demonstration or writing, including the use of social media or other digital technologies.