Employees of Mount St. Mary’s Seminary & School of Theology (MTSM) are considered partners in providing the mission and service of Jesus Christ. Those interested in applying for a position posted on this site may reply as instructed in the posting. MTSM does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications. MTSM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Athenaeum of Ohio/Mount St. Mary’s Seminary & School of Theology (MTSM) is seeking a proven professional and organizational leader with strong communication skills to fill the key role of Vice President of Finance and Administration. This is a full-time, salaried position with excellent benefits, reporting directly to the President/Rector.
Located on a beautiful 75-acre campus in Cincinnati, Ohio, MTSM is a graduate school that forms priests, permanent deacons, and laity to faithfully follow Christ and serve His mission by fulfilling their vocations in the Church.
The Vice President of Finance and Administration reports directly to the President/Rector and is responsible for the oversight and management of administrative operations and facilities of MTSM. Specific responsibilities include all activities related to human resources, finance and accounting, and managing the administrative, maintenance and dietary staffs of the institution. Candidate must be able to lead in a way so as to build a collaborative team for the administrative operations of MTSM. This position is also responsible for the management of construction and remodeling projects on the campus.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required. Primary focus in finance, accounting, or business administration preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the areas of finance, personnel management, and leading a department or organization.
- Experience in human resources, facilities management, and capital project execution preferred.
- Must be able to support the mission of MTSM and the Catholic Church.
- Competitive salary and benefits package within the non-profit, educational sector.
Applications will be accepted until October 1, 2023.
Please send resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and three professional references to:
Athenaeum of Ohio
Attn: Ms. Melanie Suer
6616 Beechmont Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45230
Electronic submissions to: email@example.com
Mount St. Mary’s Seminary & School of Theology is looking to immediately hire a Full-Time cook to join our dietary team. This job is a great fit for anyone who has previous experience cooking. ServSafe Certification is a plus.
Food Service Manager
8 hours; multiple shifts available between 5:30 a.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Primary Function of the Position
To prepare meals, including hot and cold food items, as well as desserts for our residents, students, staff and outside events.
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
• Must have previous experience in cooking
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Must have a professional attitude
• Must be able to follow proper food safety and sanitation procedures
• Must have experience with following recipes and cooking procedures to ensure quality products are served
• Must be flexible when necessary
• Must be able to keep the kitchen and refectory clean and organized
Major Position Responsibilities
• Help prepare breakfast, lunch, or dinner entrees depending on shift worked
• Help prepare salad bar and dessert prep as assigned
• Help monitor salad bar and food lines
• Help with breakdown of food line and dish clean up as needed
• Help clean and wipe down kitchen and dining area
• Help ensure kitchen is closed properly and ready to go the next day
Salary and benefits are competitive
Please send resume to Mike Wulker at firstname.lastname@example.org